- 1 Acer Network / Ethernet Drivers Download
- 2 Driver Updates for Popular Acer Network / Ethernet Models
- 3 How to Update Device Drivers
- 4 Acer aspire ethernet drivers for windows 7
Acer Network / Ethernet Drivers Download
After you upgrade your computer to Windows 10, if your Acer Network / Ethernet Drivers are not working, you can fix the problem by updating the drivers. It is possible that your Network / Ethernet driver is not compatible with the newer version of Windows.
- Updates PC Drivers Automatically
- Identifies & Fixes Unknown Devices
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Driver Updates for Popular Acer Network / Ethernet Models
How to Update Device Drivers
There are two ways to update drivers.
Option 1 (Recommended): Update drivers automatically — Novice computer users can update drivers using trusted software in just a few mouse clicks. Automatic driver updates are fast, efficient and elimate all the guesswork. Your old drivers can even be backed up and restored in case any problems occur.
Option 2: Update drivers manually — Find the correct driver for your Network / Ethernet and operating system, then install it by following the step by step instructions below. You’ll need some computer skills to use this method.
Option 1: Update drivers automatically
The Driver Update Utility for Acer devices is intelligent software which automatically recognizes your computer’s operating system and Network / Ethernet model and finds the most up-to-date drivers for it. There is no risk of installing the wrong driver. The Driver Update Utility downloads and installs your drivers quickly and easily.
You can scan for driver updates automatically with the FREE version of the Driver Update Utility for Acer, and complete all necessary driver updates using the premium version.
Tech Tip: The Driver Update Utility for Acer will back up your current drivers for you. If you encounter any problems while updating your drivers, you can use this feature to restore your previous drivers and configuration settings.
Double-click on the program to run it. It will then scan your computer and identify any problem drivers. You will see a results page similar to the one below:
Click the Update button next to your driver. The correct version will be downloaded and installed automatically. Or, you can click the Update All button at the bottom to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out-of-date on your system.
Before updating, use the built-in driver backup feature to save your current drivers to a specified folder. Use this backup folder to safely restore drivers if necessary:
Option 2: Update drivers manually
To find the latest driver, including Windows 10 drivers, choose from our list of most popular Acer Network / Ethernet downloads or search our driver archive for the driver that fits your specific Network / Ethernet model and your PC’s operating system.
If you cannot find the right driver for your device, you can request the driver. We will find it for you. Or, try the automatic option instead.
Tech Tip: If you are having trouble finding the right driver update, use the Acer Network / Ethernet Driver Update Utility. It is software which finds, downloads and istalls the correct driver for you — automatically.
After downloading your driver update, you will need to install it. Driver updates come in a variety of file formats with different file extensions. For example, you may have downloaded an EXE, INF, ZIP, or SYS file. Each file type has a slighty different installation procedure to follow. Visit our Driver Support Page to watch helpful step-by-step videos on how to install drivers based on their file extension.
How to Install Drivers
After you have found the right driver, follow these simple instructions to install it.
- Power off your device.
- Disconnect the device from your computer.
- Reconnect the device and power it on.
- Double click the driver download to extract it.
- If a language option is given, select your language.
- Follow the directions on the installation program screen.
- Reboot your computer.
Acer aspire ethernet drivers for windows 7
Model released before Windows 8 (before 2012).
Normally the model name «Acer Aspire» and followed by 4 numbers such as «4735»
Windows 7 32-bit
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version : 22.214.171.124 9.3MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version 126.96.36.199 23.1 MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version 126.8 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless Drivers Version : 188.8.131.52 34.6 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version: 184.108.40.2066 44.5MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version 220.127.116.11 31.7 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Drivers Version 18.104.22.168 31.7 MB Download
- Realtek Wireless LAN Driver Version : 2019.5.0223.201 17.8 MB Download
- Foxconn Wireless LAN Driver Version 22.214.171.124 5.4MB Download
Model released during and after Windows 8
- Atheros Wireless Driver Version 10.0.0.285 Download
- Broadcom Wireless Drivers version 126.96.36.199 257.5 MB Download
- Intel Wireless Driver Version 188.8.131.52 136.8 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version: 10.0.0.217 224.1 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Drivers Version : 184.108.40.206 56.0MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version: 220.127.116.1143 112.3 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version: 10.0.0.225 226.3 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version: 18.104.22.168 34.5 MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version : 22.214.171.124 11.9 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version: 10.0.0.263 43.0 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version: 126.96.36.199 14.6 MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version : 188.8.131.52 40.1 MB Download
- Qualcomm Atheros Wireless LAN Driver (NFA435) Version: 184.108.40.2068 38.9 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version 10.0.0.321 59.3 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version: 7.35.267.0 43.1 MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version : 220.127.116.11 88.9 MB Download
I do not have a wifi driver for my Acer laptop running windows 10, what should I be looking for please?
what is your laptop model ? (example acer aspire e5-473)
Where i can find the model of my laptop? Sorry im not too good at laptops
Normally you will have a small sticker at the back of your laptop, look at this picture:
Which one download for aspire E1-531 windows 7/64
You can identify which to install using hardware ID, just google your hardware ID and it will tell which driver you need to install
I have aspire 5740. In device manager it shows microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter having yellow exlamation mark. win 7/64
It is a secondary network connection, and it is a virtual network which means it does not affect you main wireless connection. It commonly use to connect with second network such as ad-hoc connection. If you does not use it you can right click on it and select disable. If you want to install it, right lcik on it and select uninstall, restart and windows will reinstall the driver automatically.
how can i get a wifi driver for my laptop (model: acer aspire 4250s)
I’m assuming you have the Acer Aspire 4520 (without s) because another variant is Acer Aspire 4520g. Acer provide support for Windows XP , Vista and 7 for this model but for Windows 7 Acer did not provide any drivers because Normally Windows 7 automatically installed the driver.
In case you need the driver (if your wireless not working), make sure to turn on the wireless first (using fn key) just to double check.
There are two type of wireless card for this model, it is either Atheros or Broadcom.
Download and extract the original Windows Vista drivers and right click then select properties.
Then select compatibility and select Windows Vista.
Right click on setup file and select run as administrator.
Does not matter if installation is success or failed, restart your laptop.
If the Wireless still does not work :
1. Open device manager.
2. Look for Network with exclamation mark.
3. Right click and select update driver.
4. Browse my computer.
5. Don’t search, let me pick..
6. Select have disk, and browse to the extracted driver folder.
7. Select the inf file and proceed with the installation.
Your original Vista driver:
Atheros : Download Link
Broadcom : Download Link