- 1 Acer laptop drivers for windows 7 64 bit
- 2 Acer Drivers Download
- 3 Browse Acer by Hardware Device Category
- 4 Driver Updates for Popular Acer Device Models
- 5 More Acer Downloads
- 6 How to Update Acer Device Drivers Quickly & Easily
Acer laptop drivers for windows 7 64 bit
Model released before Windows 8 (before 2012).
Normally the model name «Acer Aspire» and followed by 4 numbers such as «4735»
Windows 7 32-bit
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version : 184.108.40.206 9.3MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version 220.127.116.11 23.1 MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version 126.8 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless Drivers Version : 18.104.22.168 34.6 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version: 22.214.171.1246 44.5MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version 126.96.36.199 31.7 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Drivers Version 188.8.131.52 31.7 MB Download
- Realtek Wireless LAN Driver Version : 2019.5.0223.201 17.8 MB Download
- Foxconn Wireless LAN Driver Version 184.108.40.206 5.4MB Download
Model released during and after Windows 8
- Atheros Wireless Driver Version 10.0.0.285 Download
- Broadcom Wireless Drivers version 220.127.116.11 257.5 MB Download
- Intel Wireless Driver Version 18.104.22.168 136.8 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version: 10.0.0.217 224.1 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Drivers Version : 22.214.171.124 56.0MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version: 126.96.36.19943 112.3 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version: 10.0.0.225 226.3 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version: 188.8.131.52 34.5 MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version : 184.108.40.206 11.9 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version: 10.0.0.263 43.0 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version: 220.127.116.11 14.6 MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version : 18.104.22.168 40.1 MB Download
- Qualcomm Atheros Wireless LAN Driver (NFA435) Version: 22.214.171.1248 38.9 MB Download
- Atheros Wireless LAN Driver Version 10.0.0.321 59.3 MB Download
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver Version: 7.35.267.0 43.1 MB Download
- Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version : 126.96.36.199 88.9 MB Download
I do not have a wifi driver for my Acer laptop running windows 10, what should I be looking for please?
what is your laptop model ? (example acer aspire e5-473)
Where i can find the model of my laptop? Sorry im not too good at laptops
Normally you will have a small sticker at the back of your laptop, look at this picture:
Which one download for aspire E1-531 windows 7/64
You can identify which to install using hardware ID, just google your hardware ID and it will tell which driver you need to install
I have aspire 5740. In device manager it shows microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter having yellow exlamation mark. win 7/64
It is a secondary network connection, and it is a virtual network which means it does not affect you main wireless connection. It commonly use to connect with second network such as ad-hoc connection. If you does not use it you can right click on it and select disable. If you want to install it, right lcik on it and select uninstall, restart and windows will reinstall the driver automatically.
how can i get a wifi driver for my laptop (model: acer aspire 4250s)
I’m assuming you have the Acer Aspire 4520 (without s) because another variant is Acer Aspire 4520g. Acer provide support for Windows XP , Vista and 7 for this model but for Windows 7 Acer did not provide any drivers because Normally Windows 7 automatically installed the driver.
In case you need the driver (if your wireless not working), make sure to turn on the wireless first (using fn key) just to double check.
There are two type of wireless card for this model, it is either Atheros or Broadcom.
Download and extract the original Windows Vista drivers and right click then select properties.
Then select compatibility and select Windows Vista.
Right click on setup file and select run as administrator.
Does not matter if installation is success or failed, restart your laptop.
If the Wireless still does not work :
1. Open device manager.
2. Look for Network with exclamation mark.
3. Right click and select update driver.
4. Browse my computer.
5. Don’t search, let me pick..
6. Select have disk, and browse to the extracted driver folder.
7. Select the inf file and proceed with the installation.
Your original Vista driver:
Atheros : Download Link
Broadcom : Download Link
Acer Drivers Download
Acer is one of the largest computer companies in the world, competing with other well-known vendors such as Dell and HP. Acer is based out of New Taipei City, Taiwan, and was formed in 1976 under a different name and was renamed to Acer several years later. Acer is known for selling several different types of electronics, such as PCs, laptops, tablets, monitors, projectors, and VR gear. Some of the most popular laptops that Acer makes are the Swift series (thin style), Spin series (convertible style), and the classic Aspire series. Acer also makes an Aspire series of tower and all-in-one desktops, such as the Aspire TC (tower) and the Aspire Z3 (all-in-one).
- Updates PC Drivers Automatically
- Identifies & Fixes Unknown Devices
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Recent Help Articles
Browse Acer by Hardware Device Category
Driver Updates for Popular Acer Device Models
More Acer Downloads
How to Update Acer Device Drivers Quickly & Easily
Tech Tip: Updating drivers manually requires some computer skills and patience. A faster and easier option is to use the Driver Update Utility for Acer to scan your system for free. The utility tells you which specific drivers are out-of-date for all of your devices.
Step 1 — Download Your Driver
To get the latest driver, including Windows 10 drivers, you can choose from a list of most popular Acer downloads. Click the download button next to the matching model name. After you complete your download, move on to Step 2.
If your driver is not listed and you know the model name or number of your Acer device, you can use it to search our driver archive for your Acer device model. Simply type the model name and/or number into the search box and click the Search button. You may see different versions in the results. Choose the best match for your PC and operating system.
If you don’t know the model name or number, you can start to narrow your search down by choosing which category of Acer device you have (such as Printer, Scanner, Video, Network, etc.). Start by selecting the correct category from our list of Acer Device Drivers by Category.
Need more help finding the right driver? You can request a driver and we will find it for you. We employ a team from around the world. They add hundreds of new drivers to our site every day.
Tech Tip: If you are having trouble deciding which is the right driver, try the Driver Update Utility for Acer. It is a software utility that will find the right driver for you — automatically.
Acer updates their drivers regularly. To get the latest Windows 10 driver, you may need to go to Acer website to find the driver for to your specific Windows version and device model.
Step 2 — Install Your Driver
Once you download your new driver, then you need to install it. To install a driver in Windows, you will need to use a built-in utility called Device Manager. It allows you to see all of the devices recognized by your system, and the drivers associated with them.
How to Open Device Manager
In Windows 10 & Windows 8.1, right-click the Start menu and select Device Manager
In Windows 8, swipe up from the bottom, or right-click anywhere on the desktop and choose «All Apps» -> swipe or scroll right and choose «Control Panel» (under Windows System section) -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
In Windows 7, click Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
In Windows Vista, click Start -> Control Panel -> System and Maintenance -> Device Manager
In Windows XP, click Start -> Control Panel -> Performance and Maintenance -> System -> Hardware tab -> Device Manager button
How to Install drivers using Device Manager
Locate the device and model that is having the issue and double-click on it to open the Properties dialog box.
Click the Update Driver button and follow the instructions.
In most cases, you will need to reboot your computer in order for the driver update to take effect.
Tech Tip: Driver downloads and updates come in a variety of file formats with different file extensions. For example, you may have downloaded an EXE, INF, ZIP, or SYS file. Each file type has a slighty different installation procedure to follow.
If you are having trouble installing your driver, you should use the Driver Update Utility for Acer. It is a software utility that automatically finds, downloads and installs the right driver for your system. You can even backup your drivers before making any changes, and revert back in case there were any problems.
Try it now to safely update all of your drivers in just a few clicks. Once you download and run the utility, it will scan for out-of-date or missing drivers:
When the scan is complete, the driver update utility will display a results page showing which drivers are missing or out-of-date. You can update individual drivers, or all of the necessary drivers with one click.
For more help, visit our Driver Support Page for step-by-step videos on how to install drivers for every file type.
Источник статьи: http://www.driverguide.com/driver/company/Acer/index.html